If you have your own map or plan as a PNG or JPG file, you can put it in LayMAP. It becomes a layer on top of Apple's normal map, so you will see your GPS position on your own map.
Some possible uses include:
- You are an architect and you have made a plan for a new shopping mall or residential area. With LayMAP, you can take your customers to the location and demonstrate, where the future buildings will be.
- You are designing a large park or garden area, and you want to go to the location to see, where exactly will be each of the objects in the design plan.
- You have any map as a PNG or JPG image that you want to use to see your location on that map.
- You are buying a large property and you want to know where the borders are.
- You are organizing a festival and you need to build everything in correct locations according to a plan. LayMAP shows you where each thing should be.
- You are planting rubber trees on a plantation and want to know the correct locations for the trees.
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
LayMAP is a free trial software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-10-11. The program can be installed on iOS.
LayMAP (version 1.1) has a file size of 12.69 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.